We are now taking pre-orders for 2019 Lamb, Goat, Pork, and Chicken
- January 2019 – Pork whole or 1/2 available at $3/lb hanging weight, which includes processing. Whole ~180lbs hanging and 1/2 is about 90lbs hanging
- February 2019 – Lamb & Goat whole at $6.50/lb hanging weight, which includes processing. Whole lamb hanging ~65lbs and Whole goat hanging is ~45lbs
- June, July, and August 2019 – Whole chicken available at $4/pound finished weight, which includes processing – birds are between 4 & 6 pounds each.
Buying in bulk is a great option to stock your freezer! When you purchase bulk lamb, goat, or pork from us, you pay based on the “hanging weight” of the animal and then get about 60%-65% of that weight back in cuts for your freezer. While it is a bit more over retail price for the cheaper cuts (ground, shanks, etc), you save quite a bit on price for the higher end cuts like loin, rack, and leg of lamb.
- Whole pork – 180lbs x $3 = $540 – your total cost for 108lbs of pork cuts (averages out to be $5 per pound)
- Whole lamb – 65lbs x $6.50 = $422.50 – your total cost for about 42lbs of lamb cuts (averages out to be $10.06 per pound)
After you complete the pre-order form, we will email you an invoice for a $50 deposit per animal that is due upon receipt for pork, lamb, & goat. For chickens, the deposit it $5/bird. The total amount due (minus the deposit) is due upon delivery/pick-up of your meat.