We are now taking pre-orders for 2019 & 2020 Lamb, Goat, and Chicken
- November 2019 – Lamb & Goat whole at $6.50/lb hanging weight, which includes processing. Whole lamb hanging ~65lbs and Whole goat hanging is ~45lbs
- April/May 2020 – Lamb whole at $6.50/lb hanging weight, which includes processing. Whole lamb hanging ~65lbs
- June, July, and August 2020 – Whole chicken available at $4/pound finished weight, which includes processing – birds are between 4 & 6 pounds each.
- July/August 2020 – Lamb whole at $6.50/lb hanging weight, which includes processing. Whole lamb hanging ~65lbs
Buying in bulk is a great option to stock your freezer! When you purchase bulk lamb, goat, or pork from us, you pay based on the “hanging weight” of the animal and then get about 60%-65% of that weight back in cuts for your freezer. While it is a bit more over retail price for the cheaper cuts (ground, shanks, etc), you save quite a bit on price for the higher end cuts like loin, rack, and leg of lamb.
- Whole lamb – 65lbs x $6.50 = $422.50 – your total cost for about 42lbs of lamb cuts (averages out to be $10.06 per pound)
Please indicate below what you would like to order, we will email you an invoice for a $50 deposit per animal that is due upon receipt for lamb, & goat. For chickens, the deposit it $5/bird. The total amount due (minus the deposit) is due upon delivery/pick-up of your meat.